You may be wondering, what is it about GIFs?
We’ve all seen them – on social media, news sites, blogs, product ads,or emails we receive. They are everywhere! And though GIFs aren’t new, the level of engagement they provide for almost any platform and purpose is now higher than ever.
Basically, GIFs have been around us for almost three decades now,it used to be for geeks in subreddits…But for the past couple of years it’s been an increasingly popular format which is now mainstream, used by the biggest fashion brands, getting gazillions of views and now omnipresent on mobile too.And from small to medium scale businesses are now taking advantage of it to reach their target audience. GIFs are like memes, a witty piece of content which favours visual or image-based communication. This makes it a powerful tool to speedily pass on information or express a point without having to go through a series of gray texts or a long video.GIFs speak the internet language in terms of speed, entertainment, and functionality. They are easy to consume, they are appealing and they are effective. No doubt, the big social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Reddit, Tumbler and more, have made it easy and simple to share GIFs across their platforms.
With 5 million GIFs shared on Facebook daily,GIFs have become so popular and effective that any online business that cares about their successful can’t resist deploy them across their marketing channels.GIFs work, they capture the attention of views, get more clicks and can help to grow your brand awareness and customer base.
Here are some crazy stats about GIF usage online:
– 23 million GIFs are posted to Tumblr every day, it’s the most popular media type on the platform
– Facebook Messenger on mobile sees more than 5 million GIFs pass through daily
– According to Twitter, people shared more than 100 million GIFs through tweets and DMs in 2015 only
– Giphy, which provides a search engine for a vast library of GIFs, has raised more than $23 million
The truth is, if you are yet to start creating and posting GIFs online, you are losing out. Gifzign is a handy simple GIF creator, all-in-one for creating GIFs, Cinemagraphs and more..
What is the Gifzign ?
I got an email from the Youzign team, telling me about their Gifzign beta and how I could join to help shape the future of Gifzign.They took in 1,000 beta testers that week, and shut the doors.3 months later with 1,000 beta testers, Gifzign is finally available to the public for the first time,and it is a true art of quality, like Youzign, Gifzign is yet an all-in-one solution to creating live images.
Gifzign is a desktop app and the first “All-in-one” GIF creator.Creates ‘smart’ GIFs and scroll stopping cinemagraphs with special effects such as filters, mirroring, simply, easily, quickly, without techie skills or fancy software.No more jumping from tool to tool to create GIFs in one tool and Cinemagraph in another.
In a nutshell, here is a bullet list of what Gifzign does
- Creates animated GIFs from MP4, YouTube, Vimeo, and or via screen recording
- GIF editor: Set the start and end time, add a text layer on top of the GIF, upload your own images,
- logos or watermarks, and add various looping (ping-pong, reverse) effects. And for best results,
- Set the quality to make your GIF count.
- Exclusive mirroring feature, negative effects, color filters and more done-for-you effects
- GIFs Players: comes with its own GIF player that can be embedded on any site.
- GIF Mockups: the latest innovation in the live image phenomenon
Here is Gifzign… Innovative… Revolutionary… The one single app that does it all…
So why I choose Gifzign?
Here is why?
- Gifzign is an all-in-one live image creation software… it creates animated GIFs, Cinemagrphs and also animated mockups (iphones, ipad screen etc).Gifzign to convert videos to GIFs
- Gifzign also has a cloud account for publishing and sharing gifs, and its own gif player,skins, image libraries, etc.
- This app is coming from the makers of Youzign, and the quality is amazing with the best user interface
- All in one: no more jumping between apps.
- Desktop app: download for PC and Mac
- GIF Editor: add text, images and effects
- Cinemagraph: create cutting edge cinemographs
- Recorder: easily record your screen to use in a gif
- Player: Embed your GIFs in beautiful players
- Mockups: add stunning device mockups in your gifs
GIFs are now social, and to stand out you will need more than the good old Nyan Cat.Gifzign comes loaded with an exclusive mirroring feature, negative effects, color filters and more done-for-you effects that allow you to stand out on social media.
How to use the Gifzign?
1 . Create GIFs from mp4, Youtube/Vimeo, or record your screen